AVID ELIXIR R SL BRAKES F+B 185/160MM COMPLETE SET MTB XC – Happy Biking

AVID ELIXIR R SL BRAKES F+B 185/160MM COMPLETE SET MTB XC

£74.99 £85.00

Take a look at this Complete Set of AVID ELIXIR R SL Front & Rear Disc Brakes.    Finished in BLACK, they have SL fully adjustable levers.   The front has a 185mm G2 Clean Sweep disc with 720mm hose, and the back has a 160mm G2 Clean Sweep disc with a 1460mm hose.   The front is POST mount, the rear is IS, they come complete with adaptors and all bolts, don't need bled, and are ready to fit. These Brakes have been used, and remain in excellent condition.   There are some light cosmetic marks, and some paint bubbling at the calliper end, which I have clearly shown in the photographs, and they are otherwise perfect.   There is around 60% pad wear remaining on the back, and around 40% on the front, so grab a great bargain.

Related Products